The Bus found in DayZ.
|Top Speed On-road:||70 km/h|
|Top Speed Off-road:||28 km/h|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||100 Liters|
The Bus is a civilian bus found in DayZ.
The Bus has a maximum on-road speed of 70 kilometers per hour and a maximum off-road speed of 28 kilometers per hour.
The Bus has no armament and minimal armor. The glass of the Bus offers little protection from projectiles and the metal hull offers some projection from projectiles.
A round as small as 9x19mm can injure the driver through the hull.
- Vybor, south of the town center at grid coordinates 037 065.
- Kozlovka, eastern side at grid coordinates 045 107.
- Stary Sobor, near the Supermarket at grid coordinates 060 074.
- Chernogorsk, near the north gas station at grid coordinates 066 123.
- Elektrozavodsk, near the fire station at grid coordinates 103 131.
- Polana, near the Supermarket at grid coordinates 106 072.
To completely repair (Green status) a broken (Red status) Bus the player will need:
NOTE: Only four out of six wheels are required for the Bus to move.
A Jerry Can (20L) or Fuelcan (5L) is needed to refuel the Bus, as with all vehicles.
|Engine starting, idling and stopping|
- ↑ ArmA 2: Vehicles: Wheeled, viewed 2 October 2013, <http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_2:_Vehicles#Wheeled>.
- ↑ ArmA2 / OA / BAF: Vehicle Cargo Capacity Chart, viewed 2 October 2013, <http://derfel.org/arma2/cobafCargoCapacity.pdf>.
- ↑ DayZDB, DayZ Map: Bus, viewed 2 October 2013, <http://dayzdb.com/map#2.065.079>.
- ↑ Ikarus Bus, viewed 2 October 2013, <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikarus_Bus>.