The town of Mogilevka is in close proximity to the castle ruins of Zub and Little Hill over looks the town to the west.
A main road cuts through the town and heads north, eventually reaching Stary Sobor and east then south, eventually reaching Topolka Dam. A road heads south out of the town to Vysota and connects to a main road just north of Chernogorsk. Another road heads north-west out of the town to Vyshnoye.
Places of interestEdit
- Church (cannot be entered) at the west side of the town
- Water Pump just north-west of the main road-dirt road intersection
- Two medium Residential buildings in the center
- Medium Industrial and Farm buildings to the east of the town
- Old Hatchback car spawn just north of the Church
- Pond for refilling Water Bottles to the south-east of the town, just north of the main road