The Offroad Pickup in DayZ.
|Top Speed On-road:||108 km/h|
|Top Speed Off-road:||48 km/h|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||100 Liters|
|Rarity:||3-4 per server|
The Offroad Pickup is an off-road vehicle in DayZ.
The Offroad Pickup has a maximum speed of 108 kilometers per hour on asphalt roads, and a maximum speed of 48 kilometers per hour on dirt roads and off-road.
The Offroad Pickup has no armament and minimal armor.
- Myshkino, near the village center at grid coordinates 020 080
- Prigorodky, just to the east of the town near the power lines at grid coordinates 083 119
- Msta, near the village center at grid coordinates 112 099
- Dolina, just north of the large warehouse at grid coordinates 113 086
To completely repair (Green status) a broken (Red status) Offroad Pickup the player will need:
A Jerry Can (20L) or Fuelcan (5L) is needed to refuel the Offroad Pickup, as with all vehicles.
|Engine starting, idling and stopping|
- ↑ Sa-Matra, 2012, [GUIDE] Vehicles & Repair: Wheeled vehicles types, Toyota Hilux, viewed 5 October 2013, <http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8535-guide-vehicles-repair/>.
- ↑ ArmA 2: Vehicles: Wheeled, viewed 5 October 2013, <http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_2:_Vehicles#Wheeled>.
- ↑ ArmA2 / OA / BAF: Vehicle Cargo Capacity Chart, viewed 5 October 2013, <http://derfel.org/arma2/cobafCargoCapacity.pdf>.
- ↑ DayZDB, DayZ Map: Vehicles, Trucks, Offroad Pickup Truck, viewed 5 October 2013, <http://dayzdb.com/map#2.041.077>.
- ↑ Toyota Hilux, viewed 5 October 2013, <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Hilux>.