The Sa-58 CCO found in DayZ.
|Fire Modes:||Single, Full auto|
|Magazines:||SA58 Mag., AKM Mag.|
- "Assault rifle
- — In-game description
The Sa-58 CCO sports desert camouflage, a CCO (Close Combat Optics) sight and a vertical foregrip. The sight is clear and is easy to engage targets up to the weapon's maximum effective range.
The Sa-58 CCO causes moderately-high damage of 4500 blood, has moderate recoil, and when fired, as an audible range to zombies of up to 149.4 meters from the shooter's position. The effective range of this weapon is up to 300 meters.
The Sa-58 CCO is a rare assault rifle that has a 1.81% chance of spawning only in Military Barrack loot spawns. The spawn chance is equal to 181 out of 10,000. The Sa-58 CCO shares the same ammunition as the AKM, giving it extra versatility and quantity of ammunition.
The Sa-58 externally resembles the Soviet AK-47 but is internally a substantially different design based on a short-stroke gas piston, which shares absolutely no parts with the Kalashnikov design - including the magazines.
- The Sa-58 CCO and Sa-58V ACOG are more common than the Sa-58P or Sa-58V despite having the addition of optic sights and camouflage finishes.
- The Sa-58 CCO and the other Sa-58 weapons are included in the "Army of the Czech Republic" downloadable content (DLC).
- ↑ DayZDB, DayZ Map: Sa-58 CCO, viewed 11 October 2013, <http://dayzdb.com/map#2.070.079;item=Sa-58%20CCO>.
- ↑ DayZDB, DayZ Map: AKM Mag., viewed 11 October 2013, <http://dayzdb.com/map#2.070.079;item=AKM%20Mag%2E>.
- ↑ DayZDB, DayZ Map: SA58 Mag., viewed 11 October 2013, <http://dayzdb.com/map#2.070.079;item=SA58%20Mag%2E>.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 vz. 58, viewed 11 October 2013, <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vz._58>.