Common temperature while day + running is 42°C (yes, so high, but still normal), while night is 35°C.
NOTE: In 22.214.171.124 the player's temperature does not appear on the debug menu in game; temperature has to be monitored using the status icon in the lower right-hand corner of the HUD.
Body temperature will increase by:
- Moving (very slow, faster movement speed will neutralise loss)
- Remaining near a Fireplace (very fast)
- Using a Heat Pack (Instant)
- Remaining inside buildings (slow)
- Staying in the sunshine (slow - moderate based on time of day)
- Sitting in Vehicles - Slow/moderate
Body temperature will decrease when:
- Outdoors at night (slow)
- Outdoors in a rain storm (fast)
- Outdoors in a windy environment (slow)
- Immersed in water (Very fast)