- "Toolbox that can be used for repairing damaged vehicles and equipment."
- — In-game description
Toolboxes have a variety of uses and are only found inside Industrial spawns. They do not use up usual inventory slots, but go into the tool slots below the sidearm slots. However, they use one inventory slot when stored in the backpack.
A Toolbox, in conjunction with the appropriate vehicle part or parts, is needed to repair a vehicle.
A Toolbox can be used to:
- The Car Wheel repairs a single wheel on a ground vehicle. If a tire is destroyed, repairing the wheel will make the vehicle mobile.
- Fueltank Parts repairs the vehicle's fuel tank. This is to prevent leakage of fuel.
- Engine Parts repairs the vehicles engine. This allows the vehicle to start without risk of the vehicle exploding if the engine is heavily damaged.
- Windscreen Glass repairs a part of a vehicle's windscreen to provide protection, increased visibility in first-person view and to prevent fuel leakage on the UH-1H Huey.
- Main Rotor Assembly is used to repair the main rotor of a helicopter. This allows it to take off.
- Scrap Metal is used to repair the hulls of vehicles and the instruments of helicopters.