The town is populated with low yield Residential loot spawns and is not an ideal location to raid. The town is primarily used as a waypoint, as Zub Castle is directly south. Zub Castle is known for its decent chance of spawning weapons. A medium yield Farm spawn is at the north-west side of the town.
A road exits south of the village and heads to the town of Mogilevka. Two roads head north and north-west of the town and transition into a dirt track and dirt road that eventually connects to, or near Stary Sobor.
Buildings of interestEdit
- A medium yield Farm spawn to the north-west side of the town.
- A Water Pump near the center of the village.
- A Fuel Tank and medium value Farm loot spawn on the north side of the village.
- Zub Castle and another Water Pump are located to the south.
- A Deer Stand to the north at Pop Ivan Hill.