The large inland town of Zelenogorsk has many Residential and a few Industrial loot spawns, a church that cannot be entered, a Supermarket, a Sedan, an Bicycle spawn, a Water Pump and several Fuel Tanks.
A main road passes through the town that heads north to Sosnovka and then to Pustoshka, north-east to Pogorevka and south-west to Pavlovo. A road leads east to Drozhino and Kozlovka. Two sets of power lines travel south-east out of the town to the substation north-west of Chernogorsk and continue to the Power plant just north of Elektrozavodsk. A single power line travels north-east and ends at Berezino.
Places of interestEdit
- A Supermarket at the south end of the town
- A Sedan car spawns just north of the Supermarket at the end of the road
- A Bicycle spawn at the center of the town just south of the church
- A Church just north of the center of the town
- A Gas Station and Fuel Tank at the north end of the town, just north of the Church
- A Fuel Tank, medium Farm loot spawn and Water Pump at the east side of the town
- A Fuel Tank and medium Industrial loot spawns at the west side of the town where the power lines end
- Another Fuel Tank and medium Farm spawn at the very east of the town, at the end of the dirt track
- A Fuel Tank to the south of the town, along the main road
- Large Farm loot spawn to the south of the Supermarket at the end of the west turn from the road intersection
- A Fuel Tank to the east of the town between the town and Drozhino
- A Large and medium Farm loot spawn to the north of the town past the Gas Station and east at the road-main road intersection with a pond to the west